Saturday, July 9, 2011

Magic of Oz Mini In A Box Album

I just completed the wider version of the wallet mini. Not only did I make it wider, I added a few more flaps. It resembles a box, so I renamed my album "mini in a box". There are plenty of places for photos. This album is my personal favorite.



The clip you see on the front has a small mini attached to it.


This is the mini's first page flap when opened.


The second page flap revealed.


This mini has room for a lot of photos.


My favorite page is this one with the lion.


More flaps opened.



Below photo is the last page.


The small booklet holds one wallet size photo.


The back of the mini. 



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Very cool Susie! I need to get hopping on the mini book I need to make with this paper line. Just not feeling creative for a book right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie,

    you mentioned in the Tutorial that you used Card stock and then covered it with the pattern paper from the Magic of Oz collection. I was just wondering if it was Black card stock? Also did you use any of the 12x12 Magic of Oz paper?

    thanks again for all of your inspiration! P.S Congratulation on the Graphic 45 I'm excited to see what new ideas you can come up with!

    ReplyDelete