Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life Stories Paper Bag Album

This is a paper bag album I made with My Minds Eye "Life Stories" paper collection. 

I title this album "Life Right Now".

I've added several tags and flaps.




 "The Little Things" tag pulls out from the side of the page.

 The page on the left has a flap that opens to reveal a pocket with two tags.

 The flap that holds the pocket with the two tags also opens to reveal 
a journaling page.

The last page has a flap that
 opens from the bottom and a flap the opens from the top.






7 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Will you have a tutorial on this one Susie? I'm pinning this right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agee with Patty! This is gorgeous! I too would love to see a tutorial!
    hugs Alyson x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOW! This is wonderful! Yes, please, I agree, I would love a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This album is AMAZING!!! I'd love to see a tutorial as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great comments! I plan on doing a tutorial, although it might take me a couple of weeks to get it done and uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful album! I just watched your tutorial on U-tube and it was wonderful! So excited to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Super neat little Album. I'm heading to Utube now to watch.
    Thanks so much for sharing - your talent is amazing. : )

    ReplyDelete