Saturday, September 10, 2011

The ABC Primer Envelope Mini Album

This album was made using Graphic 45's new paper collection "The ABC Primer" and 9 x 6 catalog envelopes. On a scale of 1 to 10 (ten being the greatest) of the most fun mini's I've ever made, this one is a 10+ ! I didn't think I would like this particular paper collection, but since Graphic 45 is my FAVORITE paper line, I decided to buy it anyway. Sooooooo glad I did! This is now my all time favorite album to date.
I used some of my left over cork board in this album, I think it incorporated nicely with this theme.

 On the front cover at the bottom, I used a little piece of cork board.
 I used tea stained paper on the back side of the front cover and throughout the album.

 On the backside of each 9 x 6 envelope page the flap opens and there is a place to slip your old report cards in.

 I used tea stained paper on this page.
 Here is my cork board page, complete with tacks.

 This booklet contains some tea stained paper.

The back cover.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I haven't purchased this paper because I didn't think I liked it. I really love what you've done with it - you've really made me like it a lot! Another great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. Are you going to do a tutorial on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely fabulous album! I do hope you'll show us how you did it! You are always so inspiring and I appreciate your sharing your creativity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful mini! You do such nice work, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this mini! I found your videos a few days ago and find myself watching over and over again! You're a wonderful artist and teacher! I'm sure you have no idea how much we all appreciate your tutorials! I'm praying you will show us how you made this gorgeous album! My father is currently in The Hospice House in Omaha. Your videos are therapeutic as I sit at his beside watching them on my iphone! Thank you so much and God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Susie,I would love to make this for my grandson,but can't figure out how to do the envelope pages. Would love to see a tutorial on how this beautiful mini is put together and the measurements. Any chance you may have time to offer a tut. Would be very appreciated.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete