Saturday, November 19, 2011

An ABC Primer Envelope Mini Album

This is an album I made for a very special young lady. I used Graphic 45's "An ABC Primer" paper collection. I used #12 envelopes and 9 x 6 catalog envelopes. 
To see the complete album, click on the link below:

 Front cover.
 There are lots of 4 x 6 photo mattes.

 This page flips open on the end with a spot for journaling.
 Photo booklet with a tag that slips behind it.

 Aother photo booklet with a matte that slips behind it.
 This page has a flap that opens up to reveal a pocket for memorabilia.

 More large photo mattes.

 Back cover.

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of repeating myself - WOW! Another great album! I am so jealous of your creativity and speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great looking album. Love those papers. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete