Saturday, November 5, 2011

Christmas Emporium Altered Cigar Box And Mini

This is the third project I made for the G45 "Featured Artist" spot. I altered a wooden cigar box and attached it to a 7Gypsies tray and placed a matching mini in the middle of the two. I used G45's Christmas Emporium paper collection, black policy mini book, chipboard buttons and lace.

I used Tim Holtz legs on the tray and cigar box to make it stand up.
 I added some snowflake brads to the old handle for decoration.

 I used twine to hold the mini book closed.
 In the inside of the box I used G45's Ornate Door Plate for decoration.
I used 5 envelopes to categorize the pages.
 Inside each envelope there is a long tag for journaling.
 On the opposite page of the category is a matte for one photo.

The back cover.

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love just about everything about it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, these papers are just beautiful and you used them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mini albums are my favorite! Altering the cigar box & tray to work with it makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project, I love it. You are many imagination, bravo!

    ReplyDelete