Thursday, December 1, 2011

Curtain Call Gate Fold Mini Album

I made this gate fold mini using Graphic 45's Curtain Call collection and some various Paper Studio papers. It is a mixture of the gate fold and Halloween mini I made previously.

 Front cover has the G45 staple.


 I have included 4 x 6 and wallet size mattes in this album.

 I have added my coffee sleeves too.

 This is my favorite page. I added a cut out of this woman on the page.


 This is a photo matte that has a pocket which holds two more mattes.
The back cover is a 9 x 6 envelope.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Suzie, gorgeous mini...I love curtain call papers, it's so beautiful, congratulation for your amazing work.
    C'est magnifique, j'adore ces papiers, bravo pour cette belle création. C'est super!`
    Bye..bye..have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing products,I really get impressed !!

    Gate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved when you used this pattern like the halloween but I LOVE LOVE this gatefold. I love your style, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete