Monday, December 12, 2011

Renaissance Faire Mini Album

This is another gate fold mini that I made as a custom ordered album. I used Graphic 45's Renaissance Faire paper collection with some Tim Holtz and Graphic 45 metals. I also used a metal cabinet hinge on the inside cover. All of the tags have the jumbo metal eyelets from We R Memory Keepers . There are lots of flip pages and photo mattes in this album. By request, it is titled "Ciao da Italia" which means "Hello from Italy"

This is the cover. I have added four Tim Holtz metal corners to one side.
To the left, I used a cabinet hinge for decor. The page on the right side opens up.

 After completely opened, this page holds 6 photos.
 A pocket with photo mattes (wallet and 4 x 6 size) and two toilet paper rolls with tags for photos.
A flip page that holds 6 wallet photos.
Another flip page that holds 6 wallet photos. 
 To the right is a toilet paper roll that holds a tag.
 Page opens for more mattes and a frame from the collection.

 Page on the right is a 9 x6 envelope that has a pocket that holds a booklet with 4 mattes. 
 A Tim Holtz clock at the bottom and a coffee sleeve that opens at the top for small photos or journaling.
 Graphic 45 metal flower.
 Inside back cover.
The back cover.

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had seen your best work but this has to be my all time favorite thing you've done! You always blow me away with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this shape mini-album (double side) it's so beautiful, bravo Suzie! J'adore, c'est magnifique, bravo et continue, ce que tu fais est superbe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this album. You do such awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...mais um maravilhoso mini!!!

    ReplyDelete