Monday, January 30, 2012

Tropical Travelogue Manila Folder Album

Ok, it seems I can't get enough of the Tropical Travelogue collection by Graphic 45. This is my third project using this absolutely gorgeous paper. I used two manila folders and black cardstock for the basic pages. My covers are chipboard and the binding is done with canvas from Canvas Corp. I will have a tutorial on this uploaded hopefully Tuesday afternoon. I used a few pieces from the 8 x 8 paper pad that were left over from my previous projects, but for the most part, I used the 12 x 12 paper pad.

 I used the large cut out stamps from the collection to decorate the back of the front cover.
 Here is the first manila folder. I did have to paint it black in the areas that were showing.
 I used some Tim Holtz clips in the album with twine tied through the hole at the top.
 The folder opens up.
 I cut out some of the fish and pop them up on foam tape. 
 I created two bands to hold these tags.
 A small pocket holds this very small booklet.
 This page holds six wallet size tags with mattes.
 My second manila folder.
 The folder opens up.
 I placed several cut out tags from the collection and held them on with another clip.
 I used several cut out leaves to decorate with through out the album.
Back cover.

5 comments:

  1. It's great! Each pages are so beautifuls, I love them! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. It's appreciate! Bye..bye..
    C'est magnifique! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album(s) are so beautiful. Great job. I may have to go and purchase that paper.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found the video on this on YouTube. I absolutely adore it! Did you ever post a tutorial for it? I looked, but didn't see it--am I just missing it? I would LOVE to see it! I'm going to run out an buy the papers!
    Oh, and we're practically neighbors--I live up in Lee's Summit!
    Thanks! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this and your tutorials for it. Love it! I am hoping to go on a cruise to the Bahamas in October and this would be the perfect album for those pics I will take. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete