Saturday, March 24, 2012

Kraft Reflections Mini Album

This album was made using Graphic 45's new "Kraft Reflections" paper collection. It is similar to the "Life Stories" paper bag album I made a long while back. As a custom ordered album I had to change it up a little to accommodate the o-ring binding. I love this new paper collection!
 I have popped some of the images up for dimension on the cover.
 There are lots of spots for journaling.
 Also lots of flip pages and pockets.
 A handmade flower.
 These two pages flip open for mattes and journaling.
 The page on the right flips up and down to reveal mattes and tags.

4 comments:

  1. Susie, you just get more creative each album! This one is a perfect example of that. I'm looking forward to the end of the month and your tutorial series on the "Ole Curiosity Shoppe" album. Thanks for sharing. Velda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mini-album, beautiful creation with graphic 45 as always have nice collections. Congratulation and thank you for sharing. bye...bye..have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I just got this paper collection and I agree it is beautiful. I am not normally a paper crafter I am more of a painter but I thought I would try my hand at it. Your album is beautiful. I hope what I make turns out okay. Thank you for sharing your idea.

    ReplyDelete