Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mini Album Tutorial Series

I will be starting the tutorial series on how I made my "Olde Curiosity Shoppe Album". I ended up having to do it in four parts, so I will be uploading Wednesday through Saturday, one video a day.
I had a hard time deciding what paper I would be doing the album in for the tutorial, but decided on the ABC Primer collection. Here is the completed album from the tutorial series. It holds 19 - 4 x 6 photos and 5 wallet size.
The front cover has lots of dimension. 
Top view of the album.
Holds two 1/2" inserts.
The cover opens to reveal two wallet and one 4 x 6 matte.
 The photos below show the inside the inserts.


The back of the insert.


The back of the second insert.
The back of the box.


5 comments:

  1. It's great these tutorials! Beautiful album with the ABC primer, I love it! Bye and thank you for all! Il est vraiment très joli cet album avec ce papier, très bon choix. Merci pour les tutoriaux, c'est apprécié!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video's BEAUTIFUL.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved this tutorial and I made this album too with papers from Graphic45 A Proper Gentleman. ;) I tryed to comment on You-tube but I don't think it worked because I don't see my comment.
    I posted my album on my blog today with a link to your tutorial. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous...I have been out of the loop a little getting my craft room done...I am going to check this out!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete