Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Olde Curiosity Shoppe Mini Album

I am sooooooooo loving Graphic 45's "The Olde Curiosity Shoppe" collection. This paper is my all time favorite from any of their previous collections. I will be doing several more albums from this line. It is hard to photograph this album, so if you want to see the album in it's entirety, here's the link:

 I used a Tim Holtz door knob on the cover and once the ribbon is removed, the front will open up to reveal two pages with a place for
two 4 x 6 photo mattes.
 I have two 1/2" inch pull outs that fill the 1" box.
 A view from the top. I used eyelets to secure the holes for the ribbon to flow through.
 Here are the two pull outs.
 This page has a flip photo matte that holds six 4 x 6 mattes and two tags.
 I popped the butterflies up on the page.
 This is the second pull out.
 Here is another flip matte that will hold six 4 x 6 mattes and four tags.
I popped the pigs off the page to make them look like they were flying.

6 comments:

  1. This is really cool, Susie. I love the unique style!

    Cheers,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. this collection is so cool ! I love your album !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is really beautiful, I love the originality of the album in a box, it's great, congratulations and continued to share with us your beautiful creations. Bye...have nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this idea. Your album looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Susie! I can't wait until all my stuff arrives so I can work with it!

    ReplyDelete