Sunday, April 15, 2012

BoBunny ETC Journal Book

This is a journal book I made using the BoBunny ETC paper collection. I made it as a custom album for my friend Debbie. The tutorial for this album can be found on the "Tutorials: For You" page here on my blog. Simply click on the tutorials page under the header and scroll down until you see the "Organizer Tutorial". I also used Chrissie's (known as chrissiecrosser on YouTube) general outline from her journal book, you can see it here:

 The front cover has a flip book with a charm attached.
 The book is very thick. I had to use the largest binding coils available.
 The backside of the front cover has a vintage notepad.
 There are three tags here with Tim Holtz adage tickets stapled on.
 A band on the page to the left made from ribbon.
 Note-it holder with a Tim Holtz clasp and charm.
 Lots of tags through out the album.
 The page to the left is three separate pieces to make the page. 
 To the left a pocket that holds a journal booklet.
 A stained envelope for journaling goodies.
 I made two mini file folders and clipped them on the page.
 A Maya Road envelope on this page.
The back cover.

6 comments:

  1. very lovely album, love that paper collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Susie. I can't believe that you made a mention of my journal on your blog! I am flattered....thank you!! You were my inspiration in the beginning and so much of what I did in my journal came from your ideas originally. It is such a lovely paper line isn't it!!

    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Susie, your creations are amazing and this is no exception. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie I just love you work and actually just made one of these organizers for a friend as a gift. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations! Love your tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susie, love the file folders in this project. Looks like lots of functionability as well as enjoyment. Awesome. Velda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this journal Susie! TFS the links! I love that paper line too :) You make the best albums, I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete