Saturday, April 28, 2012

Olde Curiosity Shoppe Chipboard Mini Album

Super fun mini album!! I used Graphic 45's new "Olde Curiosity Shoppe" paper collection along with the sticker sheet and chipboard tags #1 and #2. The pages are made with light weight chipboard while the cover is made with medium weight chipboard. The album measures 81/2" x 6".  I used the cinch on the binding.

The front cover has a Tim Holtz charm hanging from the binding.
A view from the top.
 I used a sticky backed cork board paper for this insert.
 Butterflies and bling.
 A black Ranger tag with one of the paper tag cutouts.
 More bling.
 I used three toilet paper rolls and staggered them on the page. Each one holds a wallet size photo matte.
Inside look at the flip pages.
I made a flip photo matte that holds four  4 x 6 photos and  journaling spots.
 The journaling spot above each matte.
 A small booklet tied with jute.
 A college of pockets with tags.
 Last page and inside back cover.


7 comments:

  1. I am so excited to get to see this! I cannot wait... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations for this beautiful mini-album (de toute beauté), I look forward to one of your albums, I have several that I love but I'm in a bad period in my mother's care paliatif, it's difficult and it requires a lot of energy. It's always a pleasure to come snooping on your site and watch it's wonderful creation. Thank you for changing my state of mind for some time, it is appreciated. keep up the good work, it's great! Bye ... a good day.

      Delete
  2. hi susie,
    your blog an your tutorials are GREAT! i love them.
    i'm also a graphic45-fan!
    many greetings from austria
    margit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie!! your mini's are to die for!! You make me drool....OMG girl well done WTG I love em all
    {{hugs}} Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie, I have been following along on the tutorial for the ABC primer album. I need to ask you about the measurements on the first 2 pcs for the box. I am supposed to have an 8x8 piece of card stock after scoring at 1in on 3 side and scoring at 1/2 on one side only of the 10x91/2 piece of card stock? I did not see a place to email you privately, sorry to leave it on your blog in public!:)
    So, I keep ending up with a box that is 7.5x7.75 or so. Help! I am not good at troubleshooting these kinds of things.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably get tired of the same "WOW" from me, but honestly that is the only thing I think when I see your amazing albums!!!

    ReplyDelete