Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Primitive Toilet Paper Roll Mini Album

This little mini was made using Simple Stories "Generations" paper collection. The wonderful Primitive tags and rusty stars along with the vintage buttons are from my friend Tina Chappell Cappa. If you are interested in more info on how to purchase these adorable goodies you can email her at:  bean2sara@aol.com.
The lace and pleated trims along with the flowers and fabric butterflies are from Creative Soup for the Soul Zibbet store.

 I love the rusty star.
 I used jute on two of my pages.
 Simple and fun!
 I used a Tim Holtz charm and tied it with jute.
 I really love the stained tags.
The back of the album has a fabric butterfly.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini, each page is decorated with laces, ribbons and cords, I aaaadore. Very nice! I prefer a little bigger but it's a good way to use our scraps of paper. Congratulations Suzie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little album Susie! I love how you've embellished it!

    ReplyDelete