Saturday, May 12, 2012

Reflections Paper Bag Album

I made this vertical paper bag album using Graphic 45's new
"Kraft Reflections" paper collection. Super fun and fast to complete. The flowers in the album are from the Creative Soup for the Soul  Zibbet Store. The album measures 8" x 5" and has chipboard covers. This album is small but will hold up to 30 photos if using from 1" x 1"  to  4" x 6" sized pictures.

The front cover has a tri-fold booklet with pockets that slip under the ribbon.
A side view of the binding.
 Pocket pages and a tag that pulls out from the top.
 A photo flip matte that will hold 8 photos.
 I love using toilet paper rolls in my minis just for fun.
 I placed several tags in the pocket on the back page.
 Back cover.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love this ! Kraft Reflections with black paper is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous album with this beautiful collection papers Kraft, I love it! Once again, gorgeous creation, congrat Suzie! Graphic 45 font de magnifiques collections de papiers, c'est super, j'adore ça. Cet album est superbe, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely album! I came across it on Pinterest – Graphic 45's beautiful papers are sooo nice when used for these types of projects. Most of what I make is cards, but I keep saying I have to do something like this. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of Kraft Reflections. I love this collection and have been trying to figure out what to do with it. Now I have idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice album, I too love Kraft Reflections and have made several projects with this paper love it love it. Beautiful job thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful project - it's looks like it was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  7. is there a tutorial anywhere for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do Janice. Go the the Tutorials For You" page on my blog and scroll down until you see the Reflections Paper Bag Album tutorials "Part One" and "Part Two".

      Delete
  8. What a gorgeous project - it looks absolutely beautiful. I will have to have a goat this. Thanks for sharing these super photos.

    ReplyDelete