Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Vintage "Ladies' Diary" Mini Album

This is Graphic 45's new paper collection "A Ladies Diary".  I have falling for yet another G45 creation. This paper is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I always think that their latest release "is my favorite" and once again I have to say it, "this is my FAVORITE" so far!

 The cover. I added lots of lace and trim on the binding coils.
 I added a kraft envelope for additional photos.
 Here is a canvas photo matte.
 Manila bright pocket.
 Love this Tim Holtz stamp!
 I used a lace band to hold several tags on this page.
 Love, love, love this dress form.
 Another kraft envelope for photos.
 Check out this corset by Fab Scraps.
 Another pocket for small photos.
 Photo matte.
Back cover.

8 comments:

  1. Just watched the video. Love love love the different size pages. Will definitely be trying that out. Beautiful mini as always. You have such a gift. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorável mini álbum com papeis suaves e lindos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like graphic 45, the quality of their papers and the originality of their collection, it's great! Suzie, congratulations for this beautiful mini-album. I love your work! bye..bye..have a nice weekend! C'est tout simplement magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Suzy! Lovely mini and to die for paper collection. Happy Scrappin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your work, but this one has to be one of my favorites!!! Found you recently from someone posting one of your mini's on Pinterest and so glad I checked it out! You're just awesome!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow this ia simply amazing Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ES HERMOSO DISCULPE USTED QUE TOME SU IDEA PARA HACER ALGO SIQUIERA PARECIDO MUCHAS BENDICIONES

    ReplyDelete