Thursday, July 26, 2012

Documented Chipboard Mini Album

This album was made using Simple Stories "Documented" paper collection. I love the neutral colors in this collection. The album is full of pockets and tags.
I used a twine trim and metal bling on the cover.
I also used the twine trim on the binding.
 I love this collection. Here is a journaling page.
 Pockets and tags.
 Place for photos and journaling.
 Prima flowers and Recollections bling.
 More pockets and tags with a large side pocket for photos.
 A photo booklet attached with a 7gypsies clip.
 A Tim Holtz clip hold the journaling tags on this page.
 More pockets and tags.
 A large pocket to hold photos and tags.
 Prima flowers and Recollection bling on this page.
Back cover.

8 comments:

  1. This is just fantastic. I just discovered your blog and am now in creative heaven. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Always, this is gorgeous. I saw the video and also nice.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susie, I saw this same paper collection and was uninspired. YOU turned it into an amazing album! Now I may have to get it after all. And that's what I love about papercrafting. We each have a different reaction to papers/colors/patterns, and can share our visions through the albums we create. Thanks for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love all the mini albums you make, and would like to start making my own, but....

    Where do you find all your paper collections, bling, and flowers? Do you have a store in your area that carries all these things, or do you order online? I've had very little luck finding good paper pads in stores, and I'm not sure what the good stores online are. Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you construct the actual album or buy it somewhere? I love your work!!! The whole thing turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I did construct the album myself.

      Delete