Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Ladies' Diary Mini Album

I have designed my first mini album kit for the  Mini Album Scraps ning site.  I used the gorgeous Ladies Diary paper collection from Graphic 45.

Album Photos 
 The lace trim is just gorgeous.
 Three pockets on the back side of cover holds tags and mini envelopes.
 4 x 6 photo matte on this page.
 Two flip pages, just right for wallet size photos.
 More tags and pockets.
 Under the lace band is a eight page booklet.
 I have two envelopes that slide under the band.
Back cover.

2 comments:

  1. Please help me. I went to the site to try and purchase a kit. Tried to create a profie and did fine until it insisted on a picture of me. I have tried at least 6 times to download a picture and it sits there and says downloading for at least 15 minutes and nothing happens. Since I cannot register on the site without a picture do you have any suggestions on how to order from the site. my e-mail address is hbarkalow92243@gmai.com.

    ReplyDelete