Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wedding Silhouette Chipboard Album

This was a custom ordered album. I used the Wedding Silhouette collection from TPC Studios. The album measures 9 1/2" x 6 1/2". It has a touch of vintage as well as a touch of class.
 I used a gorgeous ring charm and lots of wonderful lace.
 I stamped on a manila bright and added some seam binding.
 The crotchet trim adds a touch vintage to the page.
 A large pocket on the right for photos and memorabilia.
 Another manila bright for a pocket.
 I used some "definitions" stickers throughout the album.
Lots of tags.
A 4 x 6 matte with some stamping underneath.
Another pocket for memorabilia. 
More pockets for photos.
Back cover.

3 comments:

  1. Susie, what a wonderful album to have to put your special photos in. A great memory to hold memories. I should know. Love it as I do all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper Susie! When asked to do wedding cards I always have a hard time finding wedding paper I like. Beautiful album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your mini albums... Wonderful wedding mini album. Great Job!~
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete