Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ladies Diary 8 x 8 Mini Album

This is a custom ordered 8" x 8" chipboard album that I made using G45's "A Ladies' Diary" paper collection. I based it off the "Vintage Ladies Diary"  album I had made previously. I used both the 12" x 12" and 8" x 8" sized paper pads in this album.

 I used a Recollections flower and Prima bling on the front cover.
 A coffee sleeve is used as a pocket for tags.
 A stamped kraft envelope here.
 Lots of pockets for photos.
 4 x 6 photo matte.
 I used seam binding to make a band to hold two 4 x 6 photo mattes.
 Prima butterfly and Recollections bling.
 A place for journaling.
 Pocket for tags and photos.
 Another place for photos.
Back cover.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susie
    this mini album is just gorgeous!
    I just love Graphic 4papers. Don't you?
    Did you bind this one yourself? I like how you caninclude your own envelope in the bibding, the seam binding, too. That gives you freedom to add anything you want.
    I am sure the recipient is going to be really haapywith this mini.
    Congratulations on another beautiful design.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique ! Ya pas d'autres mots ! Bravoooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Searching to find some wedding mini album ideas I find yuor blog.
    Wow! love it... Fabulous! love the papers.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    *New Follower*

    ReplyDelete