Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This is a fun little gift bag mini I made using MME Lost & Found Halloween collection and some plain brown gift bags that I got at JoAnns. The spiders are Jolies that you can get at Michaels. I used the gift bags for the pages. I simply removed the twine handles before I started making the album.

I used the spider webbing on the spine of the album.
 I placed tags and booklets in the pockets.
 These pages were to cute to cover up.
 More tags and booklets.
 I added a few tags that were not from the Lost & Found collection.
The back cover.

6 comments:

  1. I love your work. This mini is really cute. You have a new fan in Spain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Missed your posting while you were moving glad to have you back online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is, as usual, very cool!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is an awesome album - i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this..I see that you said you removed the handles? How? and was it easy to put them back in?
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miriam. I do have a tutorial on this album. Click on the "Tutorials For You" page located under the header. There you will find the tutorial for this album.

      Delete