Monday, December 31, 2012

Curtain Call Wedding Album

For most people, the Curtain Call collection from Graphic 45, would be the last paper collection they would think of using for their wedding album. But for my niece, who had a non-traditional wedding, this was the perfect paper line.
The mini measures 10 1/2" x 7" and I used red and vintage colored seam binding along with some vintage lace. The album turned out better than I had expected.


 The cover has a large key and Prima paper flowers.
 I created a flip page here along with some tags.
 The page on the right opens up to reveal 4 photos.
 More tags and photos, plus a booklet that hold 4 photos.
  I used lots of seam binding to close the photo booklets.
 I used some Tim Holtz vintage photo tape on this page.
 His and Hers pockets for journaling.
The back cover.

6 comments:

  1. I just watched and this is absolutely wonderful and beautiful and everything good !!! I have an album to do for my nephew and his new wife ... and this is giving me inspiration....Everytime a niece or nephew gets married I do an album for them ...and it usually takes a year if not more ....so I am finishing up one from 2 years ago this past August and I will be starting on Emmanuel's soon .... I have mostly done the 12 x 12 albums for them but this time I am going to go with something like this...I love the way you added pictures and tied them all in ... I have 2 girls ..... I wonder when I will be doing albums for them !!!! Happy New Year and Best Wishes To You And Your Family . . . . Annie Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie lou. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes so much time to get these albums finished. Best wishes to you and your family also for the New Year.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous this mini-album! I wish you Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Wonderful mini, like all your projects you share. You make such attractive albums that also seem usable. I particularly love this because my cousin's daughter got married in a movie theater last fall, and I looked all over for Curtain Call, and couldn't find it, so I used MME Lost and Found Union Station and a couple of the single sheets from the Curtain Call collection I had on hand. It turned out well, but wish I had had the whole collection. Anyway, thanks for sharing--you rock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete