Friday, December 21, 2012

London Market Vintage Journal Book

This  journal book was made using PinkPaislee's "London Market" collection. The file folders, envelopes and notebook paper are all coffee stained. For the most part I used Tim Holtz stamp sets from various collections of his. I used dyed seam binding in pink, taupe, and chocolate.  The London Market is such a gorgeous paper line that it made this album come together so easily.

 I placed a small file folder on the cover to journal in.
 Lots of places for tags.
I used a Maya Road envelope here.
 Tim Holtz adage tickets, you gotta love them.
 I love to used binder clips.
 Another stamped pocket for tags.
 Love to use seam binding.
 Coffee stained envelope.
 Plenty of journaling spots.
 Stained notebook paper.
 Another stained envelope.
 I placed a stamped pocket on the inside back cover.
Back cover.

6 comments:

  1. Susie, You are truly a creative genius and my scrapbook guru. This album is awesome. Thanks for sharing and hope your holidays are full of merriment. Velda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Velda. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

      Delete
  2. You truly are a wonderful artist, Susie. I enjoy all of your work.
    Best wishes for a wonderful holiday season.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing..beautiful colors and great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the variety of the album beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very nice. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete