Sunday, January 20, 2013

Cute Little Old Curiosity Shop Mini

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great day. I am trying to use up some of the MANY scraps I have laying around my scrap room. So I plan on making several of these smaller albums in the future. This one is a 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 album made using G45's "The Old Curiosity Shop" collection.

 I used lace, seam binding and twine in the binding.
 I used acetate with a decorative design on it.
 Wallet size matte.
 Small chipboard frame.
 Coffee stained paper.

 More seam binding to close a flip page.
 Another piece of acetate.
 Love the "when pigs fly" paper.

Another wallet size matte.
Back cover.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful album...I like laces, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I had this great idea for a "micro-mini" 4x6 size album and you beat me to it!! You're very inspirational:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup ! Toujours un beau papier et de l'originalité.

    ReplyDelete