Sunday, February 3, 2013

Place In Time Monthly Album

Here is a project that I did using Graphic 45's "Place in Time" collection and grocery paper bags. I got the idea from tatteredrosestudios after watching her video. I loved her book so much I knew that I needed to make one like it using the "Place in Time".

 I used lace and crinkled seam binding to hang on the book spine.
Here are binder clips that I tied seam binding to and the diagonal down the book pages.
Each month has a pocket to place your bills in and an envelope to hold you checks.
 January
 March
 May
 July
 September
December

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I bought a couple of these pads. Want to make an album like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Susie! I can't wait to use that collection! Trying to finish up with another one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous creation!! I have purchased the Place in Time collection just because it was beautiful. Had no idea what to do with it yet. Now that I see your album I think it is a perfect idea. Is it possible for you to send me the link to the tutorial you used? I would like to give it a try. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't use a tutorial for this album. I am however going to try and do a quick tutorial on it this weekend if I have the time.

      Delete
  5. Just lovely! You always do beautiful work

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love it ❤
    Thanks for a lot of inspiration ◕‿◕

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I think you can't come up with anything better, you come up with something more fabulous. This album is totally awsome. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susie, are you on youtube? I would love to watch you make this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy, I am on you tube as creativecafegirl. Here is the link to the tutorial: http://youtu.be/tTLoZ2yojls

    ReplyDelete