Saturday, March 2, 2013

File Folder Junk Journal

Heidi Swap has come out with decorative file folders and that is what I used to make this Junk Journal along with some old magazine ad clippings. I placed Olive Garden brown paper bags and a Starbucks bag in the Journal. Also coffee stained pockets and journaling paper.

A kraft envelope and some vintage tags make the cover.
A place for journaling on backside of cover.
 I love the color of these file folders.

 I cut up an Olive Garden bag and placed it in the Journal.
 Here is a Starbucks bag too.
 I used several pieces of the Industrial Chic vellum through out the Journal.
 Here is an original vintage ad from the 1940's era.
 Coffee stained paper for journaling.
 I did use washi tape through out.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susie, I luved this one so much I had to have it. I've got my Creative Cafe collection going strong. Can't wait to get it in my hands! Thanks for your creative self. Velda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww a great inspiration!, I'am a beginner and just on this year reciently know about the scrap, thanks for give me the gift to see your beautiful and creative work! Hello from México! =D I'm your follower since today!

    ReplyDelete