Saturday, March 9, 2013

Place In Time Paper Bag Mini

I love the "Place In Time" paper collection. We all can take at least 3 photos and journal something each month for a year. I know even I could do that.
I used brown paper bags from the Dollar Tree,  an 8 x 8 paper pad and the layout for each month is the same.

 The  front cover is very simple. A piece of seam binding is used for the closure.
The layout for each month is the same.
 I have placed to wallet sized photo mattes in each pocket.
The small calendar and a postage stamp clip on the side of the page.
 Here I pulled out the mattes to show you the page..
A postcard from the collection can be used for names, dates or journaling.
At the top of each page is a pull out photo matte for each month.
These two pages are embellished with a couple of small flowers. 
 December is embellished with the word "joy" made from felt.
Back cover.

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Susie and brilliant idea using the paper bags, I wish we could get them over here, luv the layout, I really need to get mine used they are beautiful papers
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...don't ya just love those paper bag books? I do. Great idea to have a monthly page, I'll have to do that one! And each page being the same design really helps when you've run out of design ideas! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Susie, i loved working with paper bags.
    Do you do any video of it????
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, j'aime beaucoup cet album, très bonne idée fait avec paper bag. Thank you for this beautiful album, once again it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. comme d'habitude, original et très bien réalisé. Bravoooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. G45 paper is my favorite! You did a great job on this mini album.

    ReplyDelete