Sunday, April 14, 2013

Romance Novel Mini Album

This is an album I made using Prima's "Romance Novel" collection. I have to say, I LOVE this collection. It is absolutely full of vintage goodness. I hope to upload the video for the complete album on Monday evening.


The cover has some seam binding and Recollections bling.
Side view of the spine.
 I used kraft and black cardstock for all the photo mattes throughout.
A place for journaling.
Three toilet paper rolls make up this page.
 The toilet paper rolls hold journaling paper.
 Love the vintage feel to this collection.
 These are split pages.
 Prima flowers and Recollection bling.
 Love adding booklets to my albums.
 I included a Maya Road rectangle envelope to this page.
The back page.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful album as usual Susie :) Gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Susie, beautiful papers and beautiful details.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous album. Love how you incorporated the tp rolls and hoping you do a video on how you created this. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voilà seulement que je découvre cette petite merveille ! J'adore ce que tu fais et ce nouvel album ne va pas me faire changer d'avis. Bravooo il est superbe !

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you put this togather I had this thought but my husband told me it couldn't be done now that I see you're it can be I was right

    ReplyDelete