Sunday, October 20, 2013

Cherish Mini Album

Here are the photos from the mini album I made using Authentique's Cherish collection. It is an album geared toward Grandparents.

The spine and front cover.
 The colors are soooo very gorgeous!
 Every other page has a large pocket for photos.
 I love to use burlap.
 I have used both 5 x 7 and 4 x 6 mattes.
 Lots of sayings for Grandma and Grandpa.
 Pockets are plentiful for Grandma to place photos in without the hassle of matting.
 I love using seam binding as you can see.
 Back cover.

5 comments:

  1. Once again, a gorgeous album...beautiful paper pattern, great Suzie! J'adore, c'est superbe, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous... love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful book Susie! Everything you create is so gorgeous! I love burlap, it's one of my favorite textures for cards and books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que album tan más hermoso!!!, los materiales, los detalles, super hermosos, sobre todo ame la portada!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - what a wonderful album! great - i like it !!!!!!!
    many greeting
    margit

    ReplyDelete