Monday, November 18, 2013

"Harmony" Vintage Wedding Album

I have FINALLY finished the wedding album I have been working on for the past month. I used the "Harmony" collection from 7gypsies. I grunged the edges using Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo stain. This album measures 8 x 8 and will hold up to 35 - 4 x 6 photos. All the beautiful laces used came from my dear friend Nery over at DCScrappinRooster Designs, I simply used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in the Cork color to stain a few of them to match the vintage them. Nery always has great trims for sale on her blog: http://dcscrappinrooster.blogspot.com/.  Be sure to go and check it out.

The front cover.
I used a twine binding.
 Plenty of flip photo mattes in this album.
Added a journaling tag from the collection.
 I love seam binding and have used it through out.
 I also used some clear phrase stickers.
 Petaloo is the flower of choice in the album.
 Back cover.

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Susie! I love your albums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album looks wonderful - what a beautiful keepsake you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, you always do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, it was enjoyable. My sister just tied knot at one of prettiest Chicago wedding venues. Her wedding album and video will be delivered to us by the end of this week. Feeling so excited to see her wedding album!

    ReplyDelete