Sunday, February 23, 2014

Vintage Love Story Journal

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful Sunday!!  I just finished my "Vintage Love Story" Journal Book in which I used some awesome metal pieces from  myfairytreasures.etsy.com   I love the way it finished out. Angie from over at myfairytreasures asked me to be a guest designer for February and I fell in love with her product. Please be sure to go and check her Etsy shop out. Her prices are reasonable and you I assure you that you won't be disappointed.

Here are some of the metals from myfairytreaures.etsy.com.
The front cover. Vintage love! 
I created a pocket for the envelope that has a butterfly metal piece and on the upper left side you will see a long flower metal piece also. Simply elegant!!

Plenty of tags in this journal.
I did add a few of Prima's tag pieces in the book.
Here is a metal key from myfairytreasures shop.

Plenty of places to write your plans for Sun. thru Sat.

Very Vintage pages.

Pages for just journaling.

More journaling pages.
Both top and bottom pages hold envelopes hat have the beautiful metal pieces.
Look at the bottom right and you will see a long flower metal piece.


4 comments: