Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gentleman's Manila Folder Album

Happy Sunday everyone!!!
I hope that it is a beautiful day wherever you are. I feel as though I have been MIA for soooooo long.
I do however have a new album completed and wanted to share it with you.
I miss you all and I hope to post more often in the future. Enjoy!!


Front Cover
 I kept this album simple as it is for a young man.
 I have added a ton of photo mattes.
 Red, black and white are the theme of this mini.
 There a some great quotes throughout.
 Pockets, pockets and more pockets.
 Lots of journaling spots.
 I really live the black and red together.
 The back cover.

2 comments:

  1. What a great project! I love the colours and the layouts on each page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    FB Likes and check your website worth Website Value Calculator
    Hot Wallpapers
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete