Sunday, October 18, 2015

Rare Oddities Paper Bag Album

Happy Sunday once again!!
I do hope that everyone is having a blessed day. I just completed a paper bag album that I wanted to share with you all today. I used the "large" or "jumbo" sized bags for this album along with Graphic 45's "Rare Oddities" collection. The album does measure 6"x 6" and holds 3 1/2"x 5" as well as wallet size photos.
Enjoy and have a great week ahead!!

Rare Oddities Paper Bag Album
 I did make this album with chipboard covers.
 I love little Tim Holtz "Flashcards".
 I placed a waterfall of (wallet size) photo mattes here.

 Lots of pockets and tags in the album.

 Another waterfall of photo mattes.
 Plenty of photo mattes.
 A little fussy cutting on the last page.

3 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all these delightful pages...each so interesting. Halloween brings such terrific color combinations and some strange (but beautiful) images! Thanks for posting this project! I do enjoy the sound of turning paper bag pages. Well done!

    ReplyDelete