Sunday, January 31, 2016

Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday once again! It has been an absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend here in my neck of the woods. Temps are acting like it is Spring. Unfortunately they are not going to last. The cold is making its way back by Wednesday. :(
I am working on another file folder album like I did a few months back out of the Bella Rouge collection. Only this one is out of the Mon Amour collection from Graphic 45. It is GORGEOUS paper!! I did find the video tutorial that I used to put the folders together. It is from Joggles.com. I have posted the video below.
Also I will have several scrapbook items posted for sale on Sunday, February 21st. in the Cafe Store here on my blog. Be sure to CHECK it out!!

File Folder Tutorial

3 comments:

  1. What a great little book! Thank you for an excellent tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete