Sunday, January 17, 2016

Little Coffee Stained Journal Book

I hope everyone had a great New Years. I didn't make any resolutions as I normally would.  I just hope to make time for those things I enjoy doing in this new year.
 It has been a really cold day here in the Mid-West. Snowed first thing this morning, but didn't accumulate. Temps are to fall in the single digits tonight with wind chills to -10.  Brrrrr.  I think winter is definitely showing its ugly face!
 With that said, here is a little coffee stained journal book that I wanted to share with you today.  I used some Tim Holtz Correspondence paper along with those coffee stained papers.

 I used a book plate on the cover.
 Coordinating washi tape throughout.
 I even stained and baked the patterned paper.
 I did some stitching on the pockets.
 These are a few vintage tickets I picked up at the Two Friends and Junk sale.

 I love stained papers.

 More pockets.

1 comment: