Monday, September 12, 2016

MY "Tulsa Vintage Show" Junk Journal

Happy Monday!! I hope that you are having a blessed day. It has been a beautiful day here in the Ozarks.
Over the
Labor Day weekend, my sister and niece and I went to the Tulsa Vintage Show in Oklahoma. The shopping was GREAT!  While browsing through the booths, I picked up several cards advertising upcoming Junk shows. I decided to make a junk journal with my finds, cards and the few pictures I had taken with the phone. I had a blast making this.

Junk Journal
 I used my Cinch for the binding.
 Tim holtz "Wall Flowers" used on the front and back cover.
 Junk Ranch - Oh how I want to go!
 I used the We R Memory Keepers typewriter to journal.
 Old Air Mail envelope that I picked up at the show.
 This is a large card for an upcoming show that I cut in half.
 I used brown lunch bags for some pages.
 Kept several receipts and stapled them in the journal.
 More receipts and awesome finds.
 Love the manila tags.
 My niece shopping here.
 I did some journal on the back of an old post card.
 Back cover.

3 comments:

  1. I love this - I am a fool over junk journals and I do have a cinch but don't know how to use it --- oh woe is me!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy. I always look up a tutorial on YouTube for everything I need to learn how to do. I mean everything. Even how to change out a thermostat or turn up my hot water heater. LOL

      Delete
  2. This is so cute. Love everything about it. Looks like you all had wonderful day treasure hunting.

    ReplyDelete