Sunday, October 2, 2016

Prima's "Sweet Peppermint" Paper Bag Album

What a BEAUTIFUL Day! I love the Fall along with the wonderful COLORS and the cooler temperatures that COME with it. I can't hardly wait for the trees to START changing.  Definitely puts me in a CREATIVE mood.
I made a quick PAPER BAG album this weekend using Prima's "SWEET PEPPERMINT" Christmas collection. What FUN!!


Prima /Frank Garcia's "Sweet Peppermint" Collection
 I love the cover title.
 All photo mats are 4" x 4" in size.
 Check out the chipboard mitten.
 I love this overlay.

 Also this overlay.

4 comments:

  1. I passed on this paper collection because I thought it was too light in color for Christmas. After seeing the pages of your delightful mini album, I may be changing my mind. Thanks for posting this project! I do enjoy paper bag albums!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous collection. You won't be sorry if you purchase it.

      Delete