Sunday, April 30, 2017

Saturday Was Crafting Day!

Hi everyone! I hope your Sunday has been a great one. We had severe storms along with flash flooding Saturday. The rain and storms did not let up the whole day and even went through the night. When I woke up this morning I thought I heard it hailing. Anyway, I spent the whole day yesterday in my craftroom. I made all these wonderful bag junk journals.  WHAT FUN! I hope to get the video up next weekend. Can't wait to show the insides.
I have such a love for junk journals. I found most the images that I used on Pinterest along with some coffee stained seam binding, which I have to say turned out GREAT
Check out all the lace and ribbons. 





2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. Looking forward to seeing the insides too.

    ReplyDelete