Saturday, May 27, 2017

Travelers Notebook Inserts & Mr. Darcy Setup

Happy Saturday!!
Day 2 of a 4 day weekend. I love having the time off work! This is also day 2 of a video marathon. I have so many projects to share. Here are some TN inserts I made for a friend who has the Creme Pocket Plus Chic Sparrow and my very own Mr. Darcy set up. I have to say that I absolutely love this Chic Sparrow TN.

Travelers Notebook Inserts and Mr. Darcy Setup

I will be making these to order. If you have a size and look that you want for your insert, please let me know. These are made with coffee stained / baked papers so you get that vintage look as well as that crinkly sound as you turn the pages. The price is approximately $10.95 each insert with an additional $2.60 for shipping cost per insert (total cost = $13.55 ) inside the USA only.  This price is an approximation only for a TN insert. 
If interested or more info needed please email me at :
susie7777@ gmail.com 
message me on YouTube - creativecafegirl 
Instagram: susie.mcguire
or just leave a comment here on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment